Petrusa, head of accounting at email@example.com. This includes, but is not limited to: CDA’s, BrokerSumo, payments, checks, Dotloop, 1099, taxes, etc. You will receive a response within the latest, 24 hours.
The Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within the latest, 24 hours.
BrokerSumo. On the left toolbar, click Office Documents.
BrokerSumo has folders for every city containing documents for your local association and MLS.
Email email@example.com and ask the Support Team to create your log-in credentials for you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org letting the Support Team know you would like to have them create your company email.
Yes. Email the Support Team email@example.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the location, date, and time you would like to stop by (please try to give a notice at least 24 hours in advance).
Please note: You must be the one to recruit the new agent, and they must already be prepared to sign up with us. Use our website as a resource for information as to why they should join. When they are ready, send an email to email@example.com with your referral’s full name, phone #, email, license #, if they are MLS or non-MLS, and let the team know that they are prepared to sign the contract
Email the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get that sorted.
Email email@example.com to get that sorted.
All commissions must be paid through the agent’s sponsoring broker [TRELA §1101.651(b)] Further, a business entity that receives compensation on behalf of a license holder must be licensed as a broker. [TRELA §1101.355(c)]
The first day of the option period starts the day after the final execution date of the contract.
Yes. As long as the lender is okay with that, then so are we.
We sponsor agents in Texas and Florida. We also have offices in South Beach, Houston, Spring, Dallas, Fort Worth, and Austin.
Agents receive 100% commission at every closing.
There is only one annual brokerage fee of $195 that is due in the month of July every year. With this annual fee, we are able to provide:
- 24/7 access to the agent member portal on our website, which contains hundreds of hours of valuable information and educational materials
- Free webinars and seminars covering important topics at least every 2 weeks
- A free account with our Vistaprint Shop
- BrokerSumo access free of charge
- A Compliance Department that reviews each submitted contract and transaction document that is uploaded on BrokerSumo to ensure compliance with TREC/DBPR Rules
- Access to 3 brokers who make themselves available for questions (generally responding in less than 24 hours)
- Access to offices across each city free of charge
- …many other great opportunities that other 100% commission brokerages opt-out of providing
Transaction fees start at $99 and are structured like a sliding scale depending on the sales price. E&O is included. Click here for more information.
Transaction fees are $200 can be as low as $0. E&O is included. Call 786-332-6199 for more details.
Yes. Referrals are treated like any regular sales transactions. Same transaction fee structure applies.
Yes. There is a $100 registration fee (WAIVED THROUGH THE MONTHS OF JUNE & JULY 2019). This covers the administrative work the goes into on-boarding you. This includes: adding you into our marketing system on Infusionsoft, creating your website log-in, creating your BrokerSumo account, preparing the necessary documentation for you to sign, filing the paperwork, and adding you to DBPR or TREC.
- For new agents who just passed the DBPR or TREC exam for the first time, they will be paired up with a Team Leader in their city. The NB Elite Team Leader will provide one-on-one full support and mentoring throughout the transaction. Ask your recruiter if you would like to have more information. This service is also extended to active/experienced agents upon request.
- We also offer webinars every two weeks, as well as 24/7 access to our training interface on our website.
We allow commercial deals, as well as residential deals.
We hire part-time as well as full-time.
No. You can be on-boarded within 24 hours of speaking to a recruiter. All you need to do is call any of our phone numbers to get started.
In order to join NB Elite Realty LLC, you must be a member of a local association. We do have a sister company called NB Elite Realty Group that does not require a board association. This is for agents who are not very active on MLS, those who do more commercial than residential deals, and agent-investors. If this is something you are interested in, let the recruiter know.
HAR (Houston), METROTEX (Dallas & Fort Worth), ABOR (Austin), SABOR (San Antonio), and GEPAR (El Paso).
Miami Association of Realtors, Realtors of the Palm Beaches & Greater Fort Lauderdale, Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association, and Greater Tampa REALTORS®.
Sometimes. Nonetheless, we do have outstanding lead-generation training, and offer a great platform called kvCORE at a low monthly cost. Ask your recruiter for more information.
No, we do not.
No, it is not.
Due to a recent insurance policy change, we do not allow agents to manage properties that are not their own.
We provide the templates for your yard signs and business cards. We also have a partnership with Vistaprint that allows our agents to create a free account with our shop. Here you can order postcards, business cards, and novelty items.
- Not in Texas because it’s against TREC rules.
- In Florida, we sponsor and pay, but the name of the company must include the name of the agent.